Tomorrow I’ll be celebrating my 25th year of life. (When did that happen?!)
To celebrate making it this far, I thought I’d share 25 things you may not know about me. Here goes.
- I was born in Africa and lived there until I was 7.
- I’m the only one in my immediate family with red hair. We’re still not sure where it came from.
- I speak a secret language that can only be interpreted by my best friend.
- I use to hate the colors turquoise and orange, now they’re two of my favorites.
- I’m obsessed with Vogue, Lara Jade and Marie Forleo. If you don’t know either of those last two, you should.
- My favorite thing to dip in chocolate fondue is pretzels. Anything salty and sweet is my kryptonite.
- The first day of 2nd grade, I climbed to the top of a pine tree before school. In my pajamas.
- Taking pictures makes me insanely happy. I’m finally putting together my first styled shoot.
- I’ve been to Italy twice. Once during college and once on my honeymoon.
- I’m deathly afraid of deep waters. Don’t even ask me to go scuba diving.
- Peanut butter is one of my favorite foods. Made only better with Oreos.
- I became a vegetarian a year and a half ago. It’s the best decision I’ve ever made.
- I married a really, really talented guy who inspires me to follow my dreams.
- I used to hate running. Now it’s my favorite way to exercise.
- My favorite season is gradually turning from winter to fall. But I still love the snow.
- I love coffee but I’ll never drink Starbucks again, thanks to this girl.
- I’ve never been to Ireland, but I have a feeling it will be my favorite place on earth once I get there.
- I love thunderstorms.
- I took four years of French in high school and I’d love to be fluent one day.
- Pesto is my favorite sauce. I ordered it almost every day in Italy.
- I cry every time I watch Susan Boyle’s first audition.
- I’m a big list maker. I literally can’t go a day without making at least one.
- I want to encourage people to make their dreams and passions a reality. Life’s too precious not to.
- I love airports and libraries.
- I would be proud to be compared to my Granda Mueller. As a person and a cook.
Get my FREE email course for fashion & lifestyle bloggers
Shooting with Confidence is a 9-day email course for fashion & lifestyle bloggers who want to confidently shoot with their DSRL.